Immigration Law Is All About Family

Legal Help For Spouses, Children And Parents Abused By US Citizens And Green Card Holders

The Violence Against Women Act (VAWA) has made it possible for immigrants who have been the victims of abuse at the hands of U.S. citizens to obtain lawful residence. We can help you or a loved one who has any of the following relationships to an abusive citizen or green card holder:

  • Spouse
  • Parent
  • Child under the age of 21 (up to 25 in certain circumstances)

At Ramos Immigration Law, our attorneys have extensive experience with a range of complex immigration matters, including VAWA cases. We can help you prepare and submit Form I-360 Petition which is the form that must be used in VAWA cases. We will also make sure your application has the necessary documentation to show that you and/or your loved ones have been abused by your family members.

“Abuse” does not require that one suffered physical violence, emotional abuse may qualify as well. You may also be eligible to concurrently submit your application for permanent residence and applications for work and travel permits.

Consult With Us To Learn More About Your Options

Our lawyers are equipped and ready to help you take steps to achieve your immigration goals. Call 303-417-6370 or contact our Longmont firm online to arrange your consultation.